Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Koga will eventually get accustomed to people dying when they are killed.
It would be useful if he intends to keep fighting because even if he's just competing that's not always true for the opposite party.

Dex-chan lover
This is what a non psychopath MC would tell another MC. Daily reminder Gon from HxH is a psychopath for not caring that his friend was one DESPITE living a sheltered life without killers. Unlike Kill he wasn't raised that way either. FUCK YOU GON YOU PSYCHOPATH!

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation No that's the actual thing Sociopaths and Psychopaths are the same the difference is Sociopaths can understand emotions unlike Psychopaths both of them are still manipulative and will probably stab you but there are still difference If a serial killer had a relationship and gets friend their a Sociopath but if a serial Killer don't and is all alone then they are a psychopaths.

that's the factual difference between the two you can just google the "Difference between Sociopaths and Psychopaths" if you still don't believe me

@RyoSaeba I agree mostly with it, but there is a part i need to get into. Ohma was way different from Ryuki: Ohma killed to survive and even those that weren´t self defense (the ones that were going to disect Setsuna) were to protect his territory, and feels anger and lots of other emotions, save guilt because of the environment. Ryuki kills when he feels like or when those are the rules and feels nothing about it and feels nothing about almost anything and never thought of it because of brainwashing. What both have in common is not valuing the life of others much.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation bro why are you arguing with me this are actual description of Sociopath and Psychopath. If Gon was a psychopath then he wouldn’t be friends with anybody him being a sociopaths explains why he can get friends unless you are saying All of Gon’s friends are fake friends I mean what a shocker if that’s true. Gon must actually “hate” Killua or something.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation If the Original definition is flawed then your definition is flawed coin your own term if you won't use the factual definition. and why did he get a power up if he never felt any emotional attachment to Kite ?

It's so refreshing to see Koga acting like how a normal person would upon witnessing his friend murder someone in cold blood.
You don't get to see that a whole lot in manga.

the thing with his master saying it's like squashing a bug s and the guys having an insect tatoo is probably connected, ryuuki doesn't see killing as a big deal but this killing seems connected to somme inside businees

Dex-chan lover
is it really necessary to eat meat in a private room ? 2 young , horny , virgin boys are alone in a closed , private room . this sounds so wrong , lol .

note that narushima is going through the five basic stages of grief : denial , bargaining , anger, , depression , acceptance :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model .

" we are through . im breaking up with you . good bye , my love " .

with his mind like that , im afraid narushima will probably lose his exam match , unless ryuki appears at the last minute and yells " I LOVE YOU , NARUSHIMA " or something , to fire up narushima so he can make a comeback victory , lol .

page 14 , OMG , the stereotype : a chinese guy is eating chinese take-out food , lol .

Dex-chan lover
@ryosaeba it's called being desensitized

@Unlimitles Yes and no, the end result is surely the same but it's not the same phenomenon!
To be "desensitized of something" (a feeling, usually) you first need to know/experience that something beforehand, in this scenario Ryuki can't be called desensitized because he doesn't even know that something/feeling in the first place. He never experienced it.
That's why his response is so "innocent", he is completely oblivious to what's going on due to his upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
how bad killing that guy was depends on who this bug tattoo group is

Double-page supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
@greatninja3

If either of you think Gon is psychopath or sociopath, you should really watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XnqUDIxZhw

killua is the psychopath in hunter x hunter. You can easily see it in the hunter exam where he kills people left and right, and then talks to gon and friends like nothing happened. He stayed with gon so he could change; Even later stating that gon saved him....

Users who are viewing this thread