Kinda expected that Kirishima would bang her tbh... but like please good sirs can u tell me the gist of what’s happening lmao please

Ugh even though I knew they were gonna bang...yet another disappointment for kirishima. Maybe if this was all translated i’ll See the point in him banging her but...,,,,,

A small summary of what happens so far please spare summary for this beggar.

Group Leader
I can do the translation of this manga, i just need someone to help me with the proofreading, send me a message if you are interested :D

@misotofu
Rough summary: Kirishima got in touch with one of his many ex girlfriends in Tokyo, called Nao. Then it's summer break. They're in Osaka, Yoshino's hometown. Despite Yoshino's wish of him catching up later because she had some boring things to do first, Kirishima traveled and followed her everywhere, acting kind of aloof during the whole day, making Yoshino think that he's still a total mystery to her. At the end of the first day Kirishima sleeps in a hotel and decides to meet up with Nao, 'cos she is also in Osaka.
They banged, talked about Kirishima's back tattoo and Nao's plans of visiting an univesity in Kyoto. He confessed there is someone he likes, hence the curiosity with the pic in his phone.
Next day, Yoshino and Kirishima are on their way to visit universities, just in case Yoshino decides to 'officially' dump him and go back home. She gifts a handmade keychain to Kirishima and... that's pretty much it haha.
No idea what's going on with Kirishima ._.
Guess they're gonna bump into Nao next chapter.

Wah thank you so much @LeonLeon!!

I feel like Nao would do ~something~ to Yoshino bc of jealousy in the near future tbh. I mean, the way she looked when she saw Yoshino as Kirishima’s wallpaper. Dang girl sorry but you’ll never be the first. He’s an a**hole but he’s Yoshino’s a**hole lmao

Um my heart cant take this last chapters. I need to know behind this kirishima motives when he is playing along with his ex again or not.

No problem @misotofu :) eng translations have been stuck for a while, but the spanish ones are suuuuper fast *.* so I totally understand eng readers.
I really hope Nao ignores Yoshino, and just stops sleeping with Kirishima, for no other reason than seeing him suffer a bit lmao.

nobody knows the motive yet, Kirishima is pretty hard to read after all.
For what i understand Nao is older rigth, she's already in University, so they probably will happen to meet.
Nao is really calculative so i dunno she's goin to make a scene, but she migth thrown in between the lines she's sleeping with Kirishima, and our dear Yoshino is going to turn and outright congratulate her because she could care less LOLOLOL

Kirishima makes me like him less and less. He behaves like a pick up artist.

@LeonLeon

Thank you for the summary 😀 .. oh boy I'm really starting to dislike Kirishima. I can't see them ending up together (Yoshino and Kirishima), well not in the near future atleast...

In the summary @leonleon has forgotten to mention that Kirishima pushed a lot to change the date of their trip in Osaka to make the date correspond with a task Nao has there.... and Aldo He hasn’t mantioned till dinner time that He had booked a room in a hotel for his staying in Osaka.

Probably in his sick and twisted way he cares for Yoshino... but I still hope Shue is going to leave him soon like she has mentioned when they are travelling on the train....

Group Leader
Just to add onto what @leonleon said based on what I've read from the Japanese raw:

The 'dumping' part is because Yoshino is going to check out universities specifically in Osaka. Kirishima asks her if she's going to take an entrance exam for a university in Osaka, and she goes, 'Of course, from the looks of it (or for now), the chances of me coming back to Osaka are high.' He jokes around saying is he being dumped right now, and she says, if he calls this dumping, then wouldn't that mean she's been dumping him since forever? Yoshino also mentions how if he goes overseas, she can introduce to him a lot of good people, and mentions a few places where she has acquaintances. He's sort of surprised she knows a lot of people (his actual words are 'I've thought this since yesterday, but you have a lot of acquaintances, huh'), and Yoshino brushes it off by saying that's to be expected since it's her hometown and she directs the question at him rhetorically by saying, 'I mean, you know a lot of people in Tokyo as well, right?'

I actually don't know if he's bummed out about her having a lot of acquaintances because: a)he's jealous, b)he doesn't know much about her, c)because his 'acquaintances' aren't exactly his acquaintances, or d)she's going to leave him (having tons of acquaintances in Osaka + looking at Osaka universities), but as much as I hate his two-timing, I actually enjoy the fact that Yoshino doesn't get bummed out about his cheating because a guy who two-times doesn't deserve her love. Honestly, the feeling I'm getting from them is Yoshino friendzoning Kirishima, especially from what's been summarized in the previous chapters (where Yoshino thinks he's misinterpreting his feelings as love when it's just being happy at making a friend).

why is everyone so bummed about kirishima banging nao though, since he's been basically banging 8 girls throughout the entire year with yoshino anyways (and she knows about it too?) just wondering what is the point of bringing nao specifically into the plot tho

Users who are viewing this thread