Dex-chan lover
tbh I don't even mind getting duplicate entries in my feed. It's worth reading thrice. Especially if Hilde-chan keeps making faces.

“I don’t see how you guys couldn’t wait for HQ tbh”

Maybe because we don’t like scanlator groups making snide comments about sniping or artificially extending the wait time to release chapters “just because they can”.

This stupid drama is so goddamn annoying. Love smelling your own assholes and going on about how you claim mangas you have no part in actually creating. Just translate the shit, and put it out without all the extra bullshit. If people are appreciative they’ll support you, otherwise just do what you need to do and stop grandstanding every other week.

Group Leader
@Kanami-chan
I just don't get why people would work on something ALREADY being worked on rather than doing something else.

This group worked hard to catch up to raws and their quality isn't bad nor are they slow.

And they're still cowards for sniping a project and being anonymous about it.

Group Leader
You can't see why people can't wait foh hq raws? Then let me tell you, i read it either on my tablet or my phone, a lot of people also read on their phones, on the screen size of those devices having the HQ or the LQ raws make 0 difference.

For those people they aren't waiting for high quality images, they are waiting for literally no reason at all.

@Hasshi /a/ doesn't care about whoever is scanlating or us, /a/ only cares about /a/ itself, if there is someone who wants it translated and someone is willing to do it, it will be done, it just happens that sometimes someone (usually some third party) typesets and posts it over here. It wasn't /a/ who sniped it, it was whoever posted it here who did it.

Power Uploader
@spiralcity ah yes please do go on about how we are slow and artificially delay releases, I'd love to see evidence of any of these accusations.

I'd also love to see where any of us made the claim of owning the manga as well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand any of this translator drama.

1. People who read for free don't have ANY right to complain how slow the translations are. You aren't the ones donating your time nor do you have any skills to take scans and translate it yourself. Go eat shit you ungrateful bastards.

2. Communication is a lovely tool. Don't just work on something another group has already started on. Dick move.

Also, they're not withholding scans. Go find the raws yourselves if you can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
You know i just realised but loki is like totally enjoying This. Its like he knows just how badly herc would hate jack

Group Leader
Proper nice translation @IAmInept .
Guess the only big mistake I made was translating "神器" as "regalium" rather than "divine weapon".
Seems like you might have some trouble getting LQ raws next month, though...

Group Leader
@Ramon2000
Ahh, that makes sense. But still, I'm the person who's sniping is a coward for not doing it openly. (This is just my opinion). If you're gonna snipe a project, doing it anonymously is just a coward's act.

Calling the sniper a coward when he's literally a comment below you, heh.

Scanlators don't own the series, anyone is free to translate and it's up to readers to decide themselves whether they want to read the alternate translation or not. Holding the series hostage just makes you look bad to be honest.

Group Leader
@hasshi
You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and you don't even know what /a/ is.
Lurk more before you start shitting on others.
You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Putting scanlation drama to the side. Can we talk about the fact the Heracles has killed more people in fits of rage than Jack the Ripper has?

Power Uploader
@le_demiurge oh well, someone else will figure out how to rip it, and since when were we for-profit?

anyways, if thats the case, then everyone will have to wait for the HQ raws then

/shrug I'm not gonna bother arguing with the tards in the comments section, because they can't listen to reason.

Users who are viewing this thread