Dex-chan lover
The space war part was so suprising that even Komi-san was more confused than scared.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why but I feel like komi will either get sick or too nervous to perform on the actual day, so the next person that has watched her and knows her actions will be the princess. That’s right ; the return of cross dressing Chadano !
And then Komi will admire his dedication while also feel a bit jealous at the kiss scene

Yeah idk I’m just saying whatever cuz I wanna see fem Tadano again

Group Leader
I want to see if something comes of the people setting up a tapioca milk tea shop.

Dex-chan lover
"This is not the time making chibi expression". Nice one Najimi that gives me a goods laugh.

Dex-chan lover
Komi was practically doped. The substance? Tadaine, the strongest soothing, for Komi certainly.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata: I distinctly remember Tadano being shown consistently from relatively early on to deny and suppress any thoughts that come to him implying any sort of romantic feelings between him and Komi, including those from himself towards her. There was this chapter where I think she calls him by phone for the first time.

Contributor
TADAINE 🤣
nice and catchy, especially how i got that feeling it a word that actually exist in Japanese ただ いね

Users who are viewing this thread