Ayue and Shiya do not even have a chance as Lan will get a step ahead of both of them.

Thanks for the chapter

Oh, I mentioned this on Chapter 6, but the RAW appears to be missing some scenes. In this sub-chapter. Right after Shiya opens the book, and before the next scene where she is putting away the left-overs. There was a page/scene showing a bookcase: then a desk with a Catapult on it and a tactics looking book& map. With Shiya holding a book saying something. Then the bottom half of that page is Ayue and Shiya giving Feng medicine and a glass of water.

Power Uploader
@Griffin_DF you are totally right in subchapter 7.2 there are two pages missing one is the one you described and the other one is Shiya presenting and serving her dishes.

Also in subchapter 6.2 there is also a page missing depicting the ongoing ambush of Senior Lin’s forces but I could not find the one you mentioned about with Jia overlooking Fink could you provide the source?

Also it looks like I will have to change raw provider website thanks for the heads up. I will translate and add those missing pages later.

Edit: I have added the missing pages enjoy!

@Lusario, thanks for translation! If the added pages are fifth and eleventh, then the new raws provider serves the images kinda blurred/out of focus. It's not that much of a problem though.

Shiya is a keeper. Doesn't want her crush to stay with other girl at night.

Power Uploader
@C3PO Yeah, you are right about that. The images had lower resolution than the other ones so I had to stretch them to the same size.

However, after searching a bit more I found another provider with higher resolution images I will be using those instead.

I will be replacing them again for those higher resolution ones sometime next week.

Edit: @C3PO I have already changed the pages that were missing in subchapter 7.2 for higher resolution ones. I have also changed most of the typesetting in all current subchapters to a more user friendly font. I will be changing all the typesetting to this font in chapter 6 unless @josua070 or someone else offers to do it for me.

@Lusario thanks so much for your time, effort, and support for Sword Empire translation!

It is good to see the translation of the scene I mentioned, as it gives a lot of insight into Feng's character (he is not lucky, but actually worked hard to study the things that make him good in the game). I sort of thought was true, but alas I cannot read Chinese. So, it was only my guess when I browsed through the RAWs.

Thanks Again!

Users who are viewing this thread