Dex-chan lover
Your english needs more practice, or you're in need of somebody who will check it for you.

Dex-chan lover
@tonie it feels like half the internet don't know the difference between your and you're

Dex-chan lover
Also you can give command to your subordinates (in military I suppose?) and commend somebody for doing a good job.

Supporter
Readers are about as confused with this translations as are the battle spectators having just witnessed the MC beat rando#1 with a shovel 😄

That was a pretty nasty read. Half of the dialogue was complete gibberish.
Proofreading is very much needed.

Dex-chan lover
@ichigoteguz Yea I'm still getting to that part but no worries, I've read the LN (and got a bit tired of this story) but it's always nice to see a manga.

Dex-chan lover
That translation was just barely readabl, why would you not translate "shine" to "die" shine in english is a very different word.
As for the actual chapter, I guess Shovel Knight had the right idea all along. I mean even Tanya (Youjo Senki) praised how handy a shovel is in war

Dex-chan lover
@saifors well at war you use shovel as both the weapon and... A shovel that you dig up a hole to hide from those nasty campers :x
Also to dig up your own grave, lolol

Shovel? Must be a disciple of Alan the miner from Scoop Musou.
Terrible translation btw.

Dex-chan lover
Probably shoulda just waited for the normal translators, that was some word spaghetti...

Guess the translator was just so excited when the next chapter got out that's why they posted it even though the translation pretty confusing. Couldn't blame him though. If only I could read Japanese, I'll just read the original manga. Thanks for this anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@saifors Actually the one who translated this must be some kind of weeb because it doesn't read as "shine" but "shi-ne" which literally means die in english.

Group Leader
Thanks for the feedback. I was just testing how my skills have improved. And sorry for the trouble

Users who are viewing this thread