Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi : Going by typical shounen trope, the compassionate heart (see: the chapter where that guy got into Tanjirou's soul during the dream demon part) and unyielding spirit.

Basically the soul that shine with warmth of the sun and with BLAZING DETERMINATION.

Though since this guy already proven that demons can also use breathing technique, I'm expecting Nezuko to do Breath of the Sun to beat Muzan.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, fuck this guys- on the other hand, he killed Muichiro.
So I guess I wholeheartedly hate UM1.

This chapter reveals that
Hinokami Kagura is Breath of Sun
and why
Yoriichi chosen outsider namely Sumiyoshi (Tanjirou's ancestor) to inherit it and change it's name
. To avoid needless death of supposedly
Breath of Sun successor from UM1 and Muzan , ofc

And Muichiro is
officially deceased
as of this chapter . Time to pester wiki editor .

Dex-chan lover
Sad and pathetic, he could have just walked away! He had a good life, with wife and children and he tossed that aside for what!? Petty jealousy over his twin brother. He even went as far as becoming a demon just to try and outshine his brother.

Aw man... I don't really care about UM1 at this point. He's a jelly petty man who killed man out of selfishness. I'm just worried Muichiro is dead. I'm guessing he is... Even just due to blood loss from limbs... Plus he would have to retire at 14 urs old cause he won't be able to fight anymore even if he didn't die.

Fed-Kun's army
looking forward to the final battle with muzan!
wonder what'll happen after the final battle though 🤔

Kokushibo (UM1) is someone I do pity on. Because he undeniably wanted to be the best samrui, however after only years later you found out you are far inferior to your counterpart (yoriichi) you pitted of ever being born. With this realization he falls into deep jealousy which causes him to hate yoriichi. Mean while yoriichi only looked up and loved his brother for the entirity of childhood.
And now because his dying, he is having flashback on everything that lead up to this point. And realizes that everything he was living for was all for naught and probably regrets the decisions that he has made because he was blinded by the jealousy towards his brother.

I think all this flashback for these uppermoon demons are very fullfilling. Because all these demons after they die they kind of come to terms with the anger and the hatred or even confusion towards the world which lead them to be manipulated by Muzan and turn into demon.

Double-page supporter
For me, I don't pity upper moon one for the fact his reasons was because of jealousy. I just dislike jealous people period, you will see no empathy from me.

Upper Moon: WHY CAN'T I FORGET YOUR FACE????????
Me: ...Dude, he's literally your twin you have the same face.

Dex-chan lover
First off, Muzan is the only one capable of producing new demons except for the medical/illusionist demon, and her's has a high failure rate.

Second, I doubt Muzan knew about the Kamodo household. If he had known he probably wouldn't have left before he found the earrings. He was probably just passing by and got hungry. Nezuko being a "why not" moment.

Thirdly, Muzan is, more than anything else, a coward. If someone managed to so much as scratch him, Muzan would stop at nothing to wipe that person from time itself. Seriously, the mere sight of a pair of hanafuda earrings caused Muzan to out and out panic and run like hell.

Dex-chan lover
@TheVanguardKing if the Medical demon managed to escape from Muzan and (with a low rate) turn people into demons too... Then perhaps Nezuko could turn people into demon with her own blood too, because she's not connected to Muzan anymore

Aggregator gang
Okay, now i'm waiting what happened to that one-eyed biwa player in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a villain who wasn't "good" in his own way. He was driven by very human desires from beginning to end, and lost it all because of it. That was a pretty nice and believable backstory

Users who are viewing this thread