Checks MangaDex
Oh, new chapter of Komi!
Looks at the number of comments.
Trembling voice: What is going on there?

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter will be remembered as most commented in komi history

When the dawn come the twilight is over. The sailing ship has been harbored but there's one singking in the ocean

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAND we hit the 300 mark!! Congrats!

When I saw that the comments were beyond 200 I knew something big happened and it delivered.
I'm more interested in the fallout of the confession, though. The class would be in a riot right now.

Also, this is how love works. It souldn't be something new to anybody.

Dex-chan lover
Anriru chapter 194 had over 500 comments but maybe half was the "hm" comment.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
And here it is. This shit right here. The fucking reason why I hate when author try to pull a love triangle when the first two characters are already in love with each other, and especially when the hypotenuse of the love triangle is a nice character: this poor girl was literally just here to suffer. It was bound to happen, we all knew it was coming. We could have avoid this situation. Seriously, I'm hella happy about the genuine confession of Komi, about actor bifauxnen play to help the ship, and I really like Manbagi's character, but all of her character development around Tadano was just for that moment. To pull a fucking tear jerker where a nice character who did nothing wrong just get her heart crushed!

And I'm even more angry because, of course, even knowing that since the begining, I'm still sad for her. Seriously, fuck the love triangle. Now here come the drama we could avoid if the author decided to use another trope than this one....

This went from such a happy chapter... And then we just get crushed... Not like this...

Users who are viewing this thread