Dex-chan lover
HOW CAN YOU GIVE ME THE MOST ROMANTIC BLESSED SHIT AND THEN BREAK MY HEART IN THE LAST PAGE
[incoherent monkey screeches]

Dex-chan lover
@Panino sure lot of people like this manga and rumiko though ? i don't know why people like her just because she gyaru ? but i found that her "tsundere" attitude toward tadano is obnoxious, and downright annoying, komi and tadano lot of history together , at least komi show her affection on tadano on many occasion, but rumiko she claimed she like tadano but how her act toward tadano is borderline hostile instead showing affection and showing that she like him, i don't feel too bad it ended this way.

Aggregator gang
@Milkshake
Knowing that the one you truly love getting together with someone else.
And the worst part is, to your best friend.
Komi didn't tell the name of her crush to Manbagi (and she wasn't obliged to do so).
Manbagi never tell anything to Komi about her feelings toward Tadano.
Nobody's at fault.
Manbagi can't blame Komi for sniping Tadano (since Komi like Tadano first).
Manbagi can't blame herself for trying to get in between them (since she didn't know about Komi's feelings).

Dex-chan lover
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Is this NTR?

Dex-chan lover
@In_The_Nightside_Eclipse
We don't like Rumiko "because she is gyaru", that has nothing to do with that.
And she isn't "hostile" with Tadano because she wants, like Komi she has her problems with dealing with people, and the person she loves.

Just happy that we are getting out of the stalemate, whoever it is I'm fine even with Najimi

Dex-chan lover
Those last 4 pages made me feel all the emotions in the world. What a fantastic chapter, and a heartbreaking one. Now I understand why everyone is flipping their shit.

Users who are viewing this thread