Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why there so many comments already. Now I know... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damnit author. We all knew Manbagi's heartbreak was coming, but that doesn't make it any better.

Dex-chan lover
The question of whether she is going to accept this or whether Manbagi is going to try and compete for Tadano. I can see the former happening but I don't feel like this is going to be a satisfying conclusion if it doesn't get expanded upon more and if she doesn't begin to make some moves. It's doubtful but I don't think she's going to give up this easily, especially when we just got several chapters of her pinning for him and the relationship expanding. If I were to guess, something bad is going to happen when she is playing as the princess which will lead to a confrontation between either Komi and her or Tadano and her. Either way, hopefully this isn't the end of the arc.

Dex-chan lover
Omg I’m literally screaming inside!!! Wooooooh! I would NEVER expected her to confess, even more in this situation!

I’m sorry for Manbagi, she’s a good girl. But we knew she couldn’t win from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Author, you're cruel and a bastard, but I cant hate you for that scene today

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations Oda Tomohito, author of Komi-san, for the birth of her first child.

Users who are viewing this thread