Fed-Kun's army
@KiTA

Yes and no.
Komi-san indeed have a dialogue there but it's not the actual scripted word, she spoke her own true feeling.
Obliviously the audience didn't know or notice it, only their own cast/class members know the actual script, this is why the narator seem confused.
Of course Manbagi knows it too, it's not self improvisation but an actual confession of Komi-san.

I'm not sure if Manbagi ship is sunk yet but I'm pretty sure it got hit by Komi torpedo.

Group Leader
I'm halfway through the chapter and all of a sudden I look to the right and see "644 comments". Damn, that's gotta be some kinda new record, right?

Now I want to see how it affects Komi and Manbagi's friendship. Iirc the worst (if not the only) quarrel she had with a friend is the one with Tadano when they solved the shogi puzzle.

I know Manbagi is in the running to lose now but I really hope this stirs her up to properly confess and Tadano to actually consider his feelings for either of them cause they never made HIS feelings clear for either of the girls (even if it is obviously gonna be Komi)

Dex-chan lover
@Drakolih Nope his feeling is clear he likes komi, from very beginning they started close and befriend but that "i'm ordinary guy but she an school idol" thing prevent him to fully realize his feeling, manbagi on the other hand no implication that he likes her.

NCIdKIE.png

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Tandano acts like Tandano. the only one he has a hard time acting like himself around is Komi. that isn't his fault. Always found it hard to act normal around the women I liked which

A part of me is posting just be a part of the event.

I also have to say though, while I am as crushed as anyone else by Manbagi's heartbreak, I can't get over Komi's confession. It lifts my spirits so high that even the end of the chapter can't bring them back down.

im so happy and sad at the same time
great chapter, but its sad to see that the inevitable seems to be coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread