Group Leader
So no Omega this week but the extras will suffice.

Dex-chan lover
I love these omakes. How many more do we have left?

@pdonk
2 more I guess.
Every chapter has one, and there's 47 chapters left. A bit much to put into one, so I guess HnG will splt that into two.

Dex-chan lover
Gaolang and Karo best friendship ever created, is like... so out of nowhere and yet perfect!

Honestly if you mix this and the first main series I it’ll be a top tier manga. He really fleshes out all of his characters

Dex-chan lover
The comedy trio of Agito, Akoya and Julius is such a strange but funny bit, I'd never thought they'd be the type to hang out

Speaking of extras, we all know Omega's going to have its genderswap bonus chapter as well eventually, right ?

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : a thailand guy visits a japan shinto shrine in the new year ?????

page 8 : niko was soft on his student ... , then he hardly beats his student near death in the forest .

page 10 : the watch molex / m0lest , is a parody of rolex .

page 14 : muscle guy , fang , and justice police , i guess the thing that these 3 guys have in common is : they never smile , or they have the same facial expression through out the entire manga .

page 22 : the blonde girl is a sh0tac0n ped0 ? she is nearly 40-years-old , and the sumo guy is only 20-years-old . and she is supposed to have a muscle fetish , but the sumo guy doesnt have muscle , only fat .

goof in page 17 : the tanned guy actually doesnt even know his own birth-day and birth-year : https://mangadex.org/chapter/332603/1 .

F13.png

Users who are viewing this thread