Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty neato room, would totally hire Tatty to renovate my room

Double-page supporter
the ending wasn't really that mediocre, just didn't give an epilogue
ova when

Aggregator gang
@toro He made soap. He wasn’t exaggerating, the caustic stuff can really kill you. Castlie soap is made with olive oil but you can make soap with any oil or fat mixed with a lye/ caustic soda or sodium hydroxide all of which are deadly if not handled correctly. Homemade soaps take a while to solidify then about a month to cure, or else that are very harsh on the skin and the soap is very soft.

Homemade mayonnaise is just egg yolks mixed/whisked with oil and maybe a pinch of mustard and a tiny bit of vinegar to stabilize the emulsion. It’s really easy to make as long as you have the arm strength to whisk or a food processor

But as someone who has made both homemade soap and homemade mayonnaise, he’s right, making your own does become an addicting hobby

Double-page supporter
lmao tatsu is like the dude on those home makeover shows that hears a kid casually say one little interest and then changes their whole room to that theme 🤣"i heard you like wooden boxes SO WE MADE YOUR ROOM A WOODEN BOX!!!"

Dex-chan lover
God damn renovated that room. He even added a fucking sofa and coffee table 🤣

@Mojo is right about the mayo. Egg in some part, whole or yolk, some kind of fat a bit of lemon/vinegar and, dry mustard. some put sugar in it but thats just vile to me. if you save bacon fat when you cook it save it and you have enough you can make some awesome mayo, also if you make popcorn in bacon fat its fucking crack. olive oil is good to. use an immersion blender or hand mixer takes a long time for the emulsion to form.

Dex-chan lover
Was waiting for that Symphogear joke....even though I never watched Symphogear or know nothing about it

Sometimes it be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread