Double-page supporter
The girl death makes me sad.

I though Gobuta was going to go full goblin on her and give her the "goblin slayer" treatment.

Aggregator gang
Wait...

I thought only male lizard-dragon who retained their reptilian features

Looks like Gabiru's sister subordinates had a male with humanoid face too

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru's revenge ain't here yet... and this scumbags are already getting f*cked up... love this

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that this manga have a post-chapter explanation of everything that is happening even though is kinda hard to get lost in this streamlined story, while messes of isekai like "World Customize Creator" get none whatsoever...

Dex-chan lover
fucking YES! i'm so happy this isn't some "we never kill the bad guy no matter what" or "they're also isekai'd so we're going to show them mercy no matter what" kind of story, they become your enemy and you kill them, clean and simple, love it.

Fed-Kun's army
@mrmm they evolved to different races.
Gabiru`s route is that of a Dragoon/Dragon knight. (tough scales)
While his sister is that of ninja`s/dragonewt (light body)

esp

@mrmm It's the lizardfolk that came to join Souei that got the shapeshifter powers, not females in general. The ones that came for gabiru got a defensive buff instead.

@ADK Pretty sure he grabbed her throat and sucked her life out of her to heal himself or something similar.

@Anitvenomz Not just the amount of people, I seem to remember it also giving more of a boost the stronger the person (or that person's skills, like in this case) is. He likely wouldn't have gained the Survivor unique skill had he killed a random soldier instead of an Otherworlder who has a powerful Unique Skill.

I'm actually surprised. I thought Rim's friends and people would never kill a human and such.

What a pleasant surprise!

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm It seems to be derivative of their evolution. I think that the ones who can look human are technically weaker in strength, but they are better at infiltration because of their capacity to look more human and are faster(I think).

And even though I fucking hated that trio... that is truly a terrible way to go. Getting killed by the enemy is expected... getting killed by an ally is worse. Also... I loved the fact that the first guy's special skill is thought acceleration... he gets to see what it's like to be decapitated and the feeling of dying as his nonexistent neurons keep trying to fire.

@Wilhelm_Stenvall That's more because of Rimiru's decisions based on naivety and his memories as a human... he finally got to see personally that it doesn't matter a damn which race you are. If you're an amoral asshole, you should die.

Users who are viewing this thread