The double is mildly annoying. It is a good question why some random scanlation stepped in? Am I missing something?

@beepboop1 the other group used to be pretty slow when they had nobody else working on it. so i am vry happy that two people work on it now, it helps the community get releases fast more two options to choose from, i appreciate both groups working on it and it doesnt seem like they mind sinc ei dont see any complaints frm them 😀

why are two groups competing on this while there are other perfectly good series untranslated

Dex-chan lover
ahh yes, there's no loss on rereading this and previous chapter. that captain though, the boner is pleased

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind re-reading actually. Gives more depth with slight changes in translation

Dex-chan lover
Captain 2: "I'm frustrated. Sexually. I want to take my frustration out on your man. SEXUALLY."

Captain 1: "Wait, don't NTR me. I don't know why I ever thought I'd be OK with that."

Dex-chan lover
is there a reason 2 groups are doing this series, cause i cant seem to find one

Dex-chan lover
@vocalmagic
The only girl who's attraction to him that makes any sense is the giant girl.
He helped her out, is a decent guy and awakened her sexual impulses.

The first captain chick liking him back makes literally 0 sense right now.
Second captain chick liking him makes a tiny bit of sense. She seems to like younger boys who are willing to do things for her.

Users who are viewing this thread