Oh... SHIT
What about the Azumabito? The nation of Hizuru that's supposed to be friendlies for Eldians?
Or really, just about anyone that's actually helping Eldians from getting persecuted in their countries?

Power Uploader
Perfectly logical, if terrifying for who's on the receiving end.

Unfortunately, the choice became binary long before Eren came into the picture.

That reminds me of World Devil, the protagonist whereof ends up destroying another world to save hers.

Other people who tried to help the Eldians would just become slaves forever if Eldia recovered prominence. And the cycle would never end.

(Of course, somebody will stop Eren… or maybe not. But the message is a beautifully Hegelian one: when the oppressor and the oppressed interact, positive change must come from the oppressor, who's the only one in a position to show mercy. If the oppressed gains the upper hand, it's unrealistic to expect mercy from them.)

Group Leader
It sounds like Mikasa made the wrong choice in a visual novel and ended up getting a bad end.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if he intends to actually exterminate them all, or do enough to scare them into thinking as much. Forcing them into a very one-sided negotiation.

Well we'll see.

Double-page supporter
Ooof sorry mikasa/eren shippers she family zoned him 😂 but damn here we fuckin finally goooo

Levi is a child hahahaha i feel that because my height is 165cm T_T The drawing of some panels of this chapter is just another level for Isayama skills, incredible art.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, the clown part. Isayama sure likes bullying Levi.

Users who are viewing this thread