Dex-chan lover
Alright, I feel 0 pity for this guy anymore. He's an idiot and an asshole.

Contributor
Time to bet.

Will our (stupid) MC will stay alive at the end of this manga ?
Or will he get a Nice Boat ending ?

Double-page supporter
Pretty much what the average human would do in these type of situations. Power corrupts. Money earned through a stroke of luck isn't appreciated like it should. Just look up the percentage of overnight millionaires that lose almost all their money in less than half decade.

Getting a woman that easily has made her value in his eyes redundant. Maybe not that quick, but at least half of you would do the same in the end. Call off the torches dudes, u guys are not better than him.

Contributor
So predictable, the genesis of a yandere, mc is that kind of retard and will spin again. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Ekfreet. This is an expected development. I'm so looking forward to seeing this guy's downfall.

@Ekfreet That's like saying someone stranded in a desert won't appreciate water if they happen upon an oasis.

I mean, sure, some people will drink their fill and then wish for a Coke, but most will just go "dear God this is the best thing ever, nothing has ever tasted so good."

In short, guy is flaming garbage and most people would not follow his example.

Supporter
Crazy character swing ... and I'm not talking from the girl. I really would not fault her if she ends up lashing out. From fuccboi to ... fuck boy this guy.

Wtf is this, dude went from virgin to a cheater in a day.

Dex-chan lover
Never insult someone favorite anime. You can insult their taste though...

Might be good if the girl who phone him is just a trap to humiliate him on the double dates. Stupid boy. I never throw away a waifu i got on daily free rolls on gacha game.

Dex-chan lover
If this thing isn't episodic I'm outta here. This guy sucks fuckin' ass, took like 1 chapter for him to be garbage

Users who are viewing this thread