Translated from the anons from http://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/195327343#p195332785

Thanks #koreanbros

Although I Hate Kpop :p

Uwaaahhhh...

Poor Boy missed Tamayo-san :')

woooooooooowwww this fucking chapter almost got me. holy shit, i acttually though they died. also tanjirou has one eye, niceee cant wait for his redesign. i feel a time skip coming, theirs no way they can beat him.

LETS FUCKING GO #koreanbros ILL GO BUY A BEER LATER AND CHUG THAT SHIT FOR YOUR HARD WORK. THANK YOU.

Double-page supporter
Hope Gotouge finished this one cause im smelling that muzan will survived after all this bs

VIP
didn't expect yashiro took such important role.

also, no, the series is not confirmed to ending yet, as long as it wasn't announced in magazine, just like last haikyuu one.

Dex-chan lover
It's time fooorrrr~~ *fanfare plays* Mmab's "Whatever May Possible Happen Next" corner!!

So Tanjiro got some cool eye scar! I wonder how Nezuko will take it.

Prediction one. Many more died. Duh.
Prediction two. They managed to bring Muzan out into the sunlight! But, surprise surprise, the "medicine" that Tamayo gave to him in order to turn him into feeble human actually makes him invulnerable to the sun! Whaa~? That, or he gets to eat Nezuko. Either way, all hope "seems" to lost.
Prediction three. What is that sound? Does that sound like THE MAIN CHARACTER'S THEME SONG!?!? IS IT TIME FOR NAKAMA POWER!?!?!? Anyway, if "Sunlight" can no longer harm him, then what about "Sun's Breath"? That's right, boys. It's time to unlock that sweet sweet MC hidden strength!
Prediction four. Tamayo's dead, but Yashiro's still kicking around. Does that mean, even if Muzan died somehow, the demons he made are still roaming about? Welp, seems like the journey's not over yet!
Prediction five. Oh, hey. You remember that doctor who made Muzan like that in the first place? Yeah, maybe we need to watch out for him. I mean, he's dead, but are we sure that Muzan's the only one?

PS: I just hope this thread got deleted soon.

Idk man, maybe try coating your blade in fire and use your sunlight breathing power to kill Muzan, just be sure to kill him twice and be careful on the honeymoon later

Dex-chan lover
He is Yushiro, not Yashiro. At least get his name right since he managed to play such an important role here.

Users who are viewing this thread