@Sep10trion In the wiki it says that "Yushiro also possesses the ability to turn invisible" through his demon blood technique. The description of the ability says "Blindfold: Yushiro's Blood Demon Art grants him the ability to mask or reveal something's presence using paper talisman".

But i agree: it's just too broken, to the point that he could have defeated most of the upper moons one on one. There should be a drawback.

Yushiro really just, went up to her , blinded her and is just behind her like "hahaha guess who? UwU" and instead of killing her he just, stays there. what.

Fed-Kun's army
NO FUCK
OH PHEW SHe'S HEREEE
NICE ONE YUSHIRO (sorry bout tamayo :< )

Dex-chan lover
@Sourmonkey I would agree with you 1000% if not for the fact that he turns invisible and can turn A WHOLE HOUSE invisible too, in fact, he is perfect for the job of keeping her in check and control her because that's exactly what they need right now. As for fight and killing her... of course, what should he do? cut her neck? Cut the neck of upper moon 2 would surely do the job, simple and clean because all the other upper moons died easily... Is specially easy for a demon who can't use breaths.

@Romanaire I don't think it's broken, he is not a swordman, he doesn't have the means to kill other demons, much less the upper moon

Dex-chan lover
KANROJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: wait, she's alive. thank alligator-sensei

Dex-chan lover
Author was definitely trolling with that death scene lol. Still, this is a great turn of events.

@Serenata i mean... we could discuss about it but he clearly doesn't need to kill them. If the demon with the biggest eye and apparent owner of the fortress can't find him then i dont see the other upper moons standing much of a chance against that technique. I'm not saying this is necessarily true but I think it's just too unbalanced and usefull to be used now and not before.

Dex-chan lover
haven't read the chapter yet but...
every groups are just jumping on to get a bite out of this series now huh

Users who are viewing this thread