Lol that translator note. Thanks for the heads up and for translating.

This isn't what I thought it was but if the guys get what they are want in a Wishmaster kind of way (but of course without the death) then I'll definitely keep reading.

Aggregator gang
Holy fuck hahahaha. Didn't expect that. Lmao. Also, this guy is a grade A asshole so he deserved that. Hopefully that grandma was a yandere too.

Contributor
What a asshole MC.
Well, at least Grandma found a new young toy, it's a win for her, good end.

Dex-chan lover
>This manga shifts protagonists now

Thank fuck. I hated MC. Don't think with your dick, my friend. Being a horn-dog doesn't end well in relationships, and its better to find someone you love than just following shallow desires.

(Also that chick at the bar was totally a plant from the organization to break the two of them up so he'd buy another girlfriend.)

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane
Would not be surprised if the cult were connected. Seems like a decent way to restock the machine too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why the people here are rating it with a low score, this is entertaining as fuck.

damm what a waste , her previous girlfriend is pretty. never cheat on your girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
The idea is quite good. The execution not so much. Drawing a story about douches being screwed over by their own mistakes needs to have way more introspection and longer scenes to truly make it truly satisfying to watch unfold. I have no doubt of the LN being good but from this fast paced plot I doubt that the mangaka will do justice to the story.

Contributor
The story was concluded too quickly. Would've like to see the slow but gradual change in his personality instead of a complete Face–Heel Turn just after 1 or 2 chapters.

Like it would take a complete 2-bit asshole to start cheating on his girfriend that he has only slept with TWICE.

Users who are viewing this thread