Dex-chan lover
That fake out got me.

Even if Tanjirou's eye can recover, that's not gonna help him during this fight.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to be so pissed that the two interesting pillars got off-screened, but that fake-out was incredible.

Double-page supporter
That is the first time I have audibly cheered for something that happened in a manga.

Good god I thought they really were killed, thank goodness they weren't

Group Leader
It feels like every character in this manga is put to use in just the right way at just the right moment, and I love it. Everyone gets their moment to shine, and it rarely, if ever, feels cheap or forced. I know some people always complain about the "getting saved at the last moment" trope, but I think it works wonderfully to the mangaka's strength in writing these side characters.

can't believe Tanjirou lost an eye in the FIRST LIKE 5 SECONDS. this fight is gonna be absolutely brutal.

I really fell for it, I would've been mad as hell if we lost Kanroji so unceremoniously just to UM4.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. I fall for it. But then, I was thinking maybe Iguro has some faking tech using the snakes or something.. lol
Good one, Yushirou!

@caitsith I totally agree with you. It feels like everything, every sequence were actually completely planned since the start of this series or something..

I saw the hand that pulled kanroji and i had a guess it might be him but i had no idea he could that, way to go now avenge tamayo san for us!

Users who are viewing this thread