One of those chapters that's full of promises. Seishu is definitely a veteran that deserves more fleshing out. Good work as always, HnG !

Double-page supporter
Oh geez oh gosh page 16 was screaming bloody murder

I await how Koga leads Ryuki to the normal person path!

Thank you as always HnG!

AcX

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the first time this series has censoring, at least it's the only time I remember it happening.

Dex-chan lover
I knew they would go with the "naive mc" route with ryuki.
Now he will be "saved", oh well...

Also, Koga throwing him under a bus for being a psychopath earlier and now just doing a 180 to save him is weird to me.....

What an interesting chapter. Kazzy wants Ryuki and Akoya to represent Kengan, whatever the hell the "Connector" is and Koga wanting to save his pal. Don't know about anyone else, but Koga is definitely my favourite of the new characters and a worthy MC.

I predict Ryuki will become soft, which will get him killed. It will then turn into Koga's revenge story.

Dex-chan lover
I would have predicted the opposite :
Bad guys want to make ryuki stronger, kill koga, then ryuki want revenge

Dex-chan lover
@AcX

yeah... but it could be either in the raws or tl'er... plus so far, there's no actual gore in the series, like dismembered corpse. i think showing organs is kinda censorable....

but kinda curious if human strength using garrote is actual able to slice the human skull irl... maybe glass dust wire, but using just human strength? possible?

Dex-chan lover
watching the sunset together , so bro-mantic , lol .

so the old geezer adds the justice police into the list because he thinks killing kengan fighters is not okay , but killing purgatory fighters is okay ? he wants the justice police to kill the competition , literally , lol .

so the worms plan to use narushima as bait to lure his lover , ryuki , into a trap ?

goof in page 16 : the fight ended minutes ago but the corpse is still in that weird position and the blood still comes out .

and kengan ashura has some censored scenes too : https://mangadex.org/chapter/465949/1 .

a13.png

Fed-Kun's army
So Yamashita is using Akoya to help him in stalking Ryuki, because using him in a competition against a guy you are on friendly terms cannot be the reason. He prefers the Akoya-Ryuki ship to the Koga-Ryuki.

Ryuki will disappoint Koga again for SURE.

Users who are viewing this thread