Dex-chan lover
"I can still save him!" God, Koga sounds like a shoujo protagonist trying to rein in her love interest's worst instinct and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
if they turn out not to be gay, not gonna lie, i'm gonna be a little mad

because they are adorable together. it's not even my thing, and i could read an entire chapter of them just going shopping and stuff again.

@nobaka I really hope that's not the case. You like stuff like that, go read the thousands of Shoujo Ai mangas/webtoons, they are in full swing right now. Quite literally.

@nobaka Koga has stated several times he's into chicks and isn't into dudes, this isn't a yaoi romance manga directed at teenage girls, trying to turn it into one is asinine

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that's a new level of violence.

How did the do all that with just a wire?

Dex-chan lover
ugh if this turns into those guys fucking with ryuki and him holding back because he doesnt want to kill anyone this is stupid as fuck

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy
this is the most logical argument to everyone complaining about it, honestly

i'm still mad karla didn't get to do absolutely obscene things to ohma

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck......
i dont like that kind of "dark feeling". i hope that problem will be averted in the end without ending up in tragedy, like that failed coup attempt in Kengan Asura.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
not gay, just dudes being bros, hanging out, buying shits, going to the arcade, sucking each other off, no homo though

Users who are viewing this thread