Child Emperor is not only a genius but he's got super reflexes too. Like is he a secretly ripped 10 yr old? Don't tell me he trained playing soccer 🤨

Yeah, about Puri-Puri Prisoner, I believe him being the "weakest S-Class" is only valid for before his recent power-up. By now, I'm convinced of him being stronger than Tank Top Master.

Fed-Kun's army
nice, now we are gonna see darkshine getting rekt.
I can see people bitching about lack of Saitama scenes. Saitama vs Garou is end game so just wait for it. first, we will see all s class heroes getting rekt.

XL

Double-page supporter
The way the voice actor of puri puri prisoner say his name in the anime.... can't unhear it, ever XD

1) On behalf of the female fanbase, I thank you for the nice refreshing male fanservice, Murata-sensei. 🤩
2) I like how the fish and Evil Water have a symbiotic relationship, instead of ye olde "one controls the other because it's super evul muehuehue"
3) Is that a Duplo/Playmobil snowman on skis? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Mebravo Not my onservation, but whole Garou life in this manga is one single drawn out fight. There is no break, it's just continuous enemy stream from the beginning to the end.

@RUD3DUD3 Problem here is that this is getting old, and really boring... Remember: Bleach got the axe because of stuff like this.

@kabalfs Bleach did not get “axed” the story concluded.

This is has basically been following the exact same story as the source material, almost word for word, with only a few extra fights to flesh out the story. If you’re bored by this, you’re likely bored with the story of OPM and just want to skip to the final fight of every arc.

When a manga is serialized, publishers can dictate certain lengths for each chapter that the mangaka and their team have to fulfill, as well as certain standards for the art and story.

Users who are viewing this thread