@TheMagicToaster - Bleach didn't get axed, but it sure as hell didn't finish properly because Bleach was losing viewership fast and most of the readers were the most faithful. Bleach was using viewership a LONG time before the Post Timeskip as they got tired of Tite Kubo's lack of telling a story and character development.

One Punchman doesn't have that problem, it's giving as much characterization to the secondaries as it can through its rn. Hell, One just drew Charanko of all people training to develop his Water Streaming Rock Smashing Fist. Charanko is as tertiary as characters come. Kubo didn't really show that properly. Chad could have done far more, so could Orihime. It was mostly the same back and forth as the first arc. It may have "finished" but it was rushed to all hell.

Group Leader
Praying Child Emperor doesn't get murdered by the turnaround next chapter

Not gonna lie, I was surprised the chapter didn't end after Darkshine and Garou faced each other

Dex-chan lover
the author probably got the idea for this water monster from the skill piranhas , with the runes piranhado , from witch doctor , from diablo 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PFV-11E5Y .

so child emperor is a virgin brat , what a loser , lol .

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kimoi-girls .

e0035580_4b724a63f19eb.jpg

- Eh , really, you're a virgin !?
- How pathetic .
- Being a virgin is totally unacceptable past grade school .
- Kyahahahahahaha !

page 19 : on the lego pieces are the letters "DT" = DouTei = virgin .

I HATE THIS BRAT . his super power is a$$-pulling from his 4th dimensional back-pack ?

Aggregator gang
I still can't consider Tank Top Master and Puri/Pure/Pri Puri/Pure/Pri Prisoner S class heroes. They have nothing going for their abilities when their strength is just average.

Aggregator gang
I thought we wouldn't have to suffer through any more bugs bunny hammer-space kiddie-shit once the kiddie shit got to the surface. But he just went right back down didn't he?

It's like Rian Johnson took over the story.

@NeroPR
Average? While they might not be as strong as other S-class heroes, they are still far stronger than A-class, so it's only natural that they are S-class.
It's the same deal with "stronger than dragon". It's not dragon+ but god. Or do you want to push for A+ class?

Dex-chan lover
@Davy0
When did one do that for Charanko? I only remember that joker getting stomped by Garo and even then I'd still say Chad did more than that guy

s1

@caitsith
Praying Child Emperor doesn't get murdered by the turnaround next chapter

I don't think OPM has ever killed a child character nor injured them severely, which is why Waganma (brat kid) is still alive despite all this craziness. They kinda have some plot armor

Dex-chan lover
When he brought out the lego my first thought was "How you planning to make water step on that?"

Suddenly Child Emperor's line from like 20 chapters back about expediting his adulthood makes a lot of sense.

Banned
I really wish we wouldn't keep getting so many thorough panels of Darkshine's muscles. It is disgusting.

Yeah okay, I know I'm kinda alone in regarding bulky muscular male figures disgusting, but I really do. It is making me feel sick every time he gets a clear shot. Even Puri-Puri-Prisoner isn't that bad... Dude should put some fuckin clothing on.

Users who are viewing this thread