Dex-chan lover
I hope that this is the final arc. After all the loses. If this isn't the finale it's gonna suck

Fed-Kun's army
wonder when nezuko will appear again.... wanna see brother/sister demon slayer combo...

if this isnt the final battle, and they're going for hundreds more chapter, then I'm dropping

Dex-chan lover
Kanroji is voiced by best Voice Actress of decade, HanaKana. I can't wait for next season hearing her panic voice with memeable face from ufotable.

Also, Tanjiboy doing another pro gamer move again. "Quick Headshot"

Fed-Kun's army
Im kinda lost, how many are still alive and who are they?

Dex-chan lover
He sure is losing his affably evil manner of speaking lol.

Group Leader
A lot of people are talking about how the manga should end after that etc..
Idk dude, it's not impossible to make something good out of it. I just hope they actually manage to kill Muzan, if that happens then the author can properly conclude this part of the story and move on to whatever else is to come without stretching it too much.

I believe that many people are scared of this not being the end because of well known over stretched mangas, like Naruto (specially Boruto), Fairy Tail and a few others, but this doesn't means all long mangas have to be bad.

Anyway, i also believe this could be the end, i'm just saying that if it isn't, it will not be necessarily bad.

It sounds pretty silly to me to think that this should absolutely be the end. Just because you have lots of signs doesn't mean it should be. We've seen extremely little of a lot of characters. Like Himejima and Snake. What do we really know about a lot of characters? We know Snake is protective of Kanroji and a hardass. That's not much. We got the pillar training to give some depth to some pillars but that's about it for them. What did Himejima get besides the training arc with the watefall and the rock pushing? What did the Wind Pillar do besides bitch at his brother before entering the fortress and fight and reconcile inside the fortress? We've had major good guys get only as much characterization as demons that are killed the same arc they appear in.

What about how Muzan was created? I can easily see there being other demons/creatures besides him. What is he even supposed to be? We barely got any backstory beyond a guy with an illness like a thousand years ago being treated for a fatal illness that killed the doctor treating him because his condition was starting to regress and thus never had his treatment finished. We're just supposed to think he's an anomaly of ancient sickness/medicine and that's it? He's not much of a final villain. Being strong, ruthless and evil isn't everything. That's a starting point.

If you think this should be the end because there's been so much buildup and there's a certain tone I disagree. There's been plenty of potato face silly stuff throughout this fortress arc. I don't see the tone/buildup being too great for this to not be the final battle. If anything I could say we've had so much introduced to us that this shouldn't be the final battle. If it ended now it'd feel kind of like how Bleach was silly with Kubo waiting a thousand years to show people's bankais. I feel the world and the characters can be expanded on plenty before ending the series if the author wants to and has ideas to run with.

And now I gotta edit my post again because I just thought more about how most enemies are defeated in the same arc they appear. After Muzan is beaten I'd really like to see reoccurring villains at least in a spinoff or something. If you say too many people have died for this not to be the end then I gotta say people on both sides haven't had enough substance for me to think that way. Have the deaths really mattered much when we saw so little of people? We've had no grand mysteries or subplots beyond why Tanjiro is special basically. The story has just been destroy the demons and their creator. I can easily see the author saying this is the beginning to a larger story.

Dex-chan lover
still dont quite understand how some wonder medicine changed his blood so that if others take it in and eat humans they get magic powers but hes gonna die soon so who cares i guess

@As4shi its over when all the demons die and thats about to happen when muzan dies unless they pull a dio and keep reviving that bitch in some completely retarded way

Double-page supporter
Kanroji is kyut lmao tanjirou save kanroji look like someone gonna get jealous
@nomadicengi me too that dude got some guts

Users who are viewing this thread