Dex-chan lover
I saw spoilers for this and boy am I not excited to read this chapter. I am experiencing pre-emptive dread

Edit: I experienced almost as much dread from the typesetting while reading.

This is not done by /a/nonymous group. It was translated from Spanish.

Edited: what I mean is different people not the usual /a/.
Edited 2: look like it changed to no group.

Fed-Kun's army
become a shield for the pillars 😭😭😭

we need fire to kill him! Nezuko, we need your blood like last time, get up here! (also her blood will probably heal Tanjiro if he's dowsed in it)

Group Leader
@ FirefoxMasya anonymous is an open group, what you mean is that it wasn't done by unnaturalsolace.

Dex-chan lover
The slayers are following the Imperial Guard's codex: Throw as many men onto the enemy. He can't stop all of us.

did you srsly take a spanish version without clean and tl it from that lmfao

Dex-chan lover
I won't believe Tanjirou is gone for a second. The other pillars, maybe. But I doubt Tanjirou would die in the story so until it is 100 percent confirmed I won't believe it.

Hoping Nezuko shows up too.

Aggregator gang
How many chapters until he's revived and fully healed? Probably gonna unlock a new form too

...let me guess, Tanjiro will get whatever medicine Yuushiro and Tamayo had developed for Nezuko to save him, but he'll reawaken as a demon capable of fighting Muzan. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what kind of backstory do these guys have to throw themselves to their death so readily to protect the pillars

Users who are viewing this thread