Dex-chan lover
He sure can die, but it is probably too soon to happen, fight is in the beginning and he is the MC, he will play a part in the final fight, no doubt at all... maybe Muzan knocks down every one and them he rises as the ultimate pillar? Personally, I don’t think he is a character marked to die, due to all hardships he pass with nezuko...

Just to bring some news:
He doesn't die, he transforms into a full demon
there were already some leaks

Seeing some people say Nezuko might arrive, though how would that work if she's somewhere else w urokodaki ? Is she just gonna approach out of nowhere?

Dex-chan lover
Omg... I'm usually fine with fast releases but this is desperate release, like the FIRST!!! comments in youtube

Dex-chan lover
Wow this scanlation was super rushed out. The lack of rescaling text to fit the unclean white-outs really just screams "Wanted this out to be the first"

Somehow I'm not even surprised, Gotouge really has balls of steel when it comes to inflicting injuries on their characters. I just didn't think Tanji would get RIP'd this soon.

Also Muzan's visible hips are super distracting and now I'm sure the author is either a woman or at least bi, that design just can't be the work of a straight man.

Dex-chan lover
@chain I don't think it has to do with being a woman, if you don't trust me read one punch man and tell me what you think of Sonic ninja or Garou semi 80% naked close up with visible veins... And this comes from a married man

Users who are viewing this thread