So is the Demon Tanjiro and Human Nezuko fan art now gonna be canon??

Don't worry even if the situation looks desperate, Tanjiro gonna dream of his father and somehow master the breath of plot armor. Muzan is done for.

Double-page supporter
@Lazk
Who? Mad about someone mad, always complaining about someone complaining, can you get a life, dude?

Man, dumbasses who never got anything substantive to say always pull the "umad?" kind of shit. It's a shit translation and it's getting a negative response because of it.

even if tanjiro dying could be interesting narratively, it wont happen here. this isn't paced right to work as a true death. sudden true deaths happen in stories but not like this. now if he turns into a demon, defeats muzan, and is then slain by his fellow demon hunters or better yet by nezuko herself over the course of the next few chapters, that would be an interesting death for him.

but somehow (because shonen manga), I figure he's just gonna be completely fine and automatically be in full control of his body, maybe demonhood is a prerequisite for that final breath of the sun technique. or maybe nezuko shows up out of nowhere and purges him of muzan's blood and he beats him as a human.

Everyone saying Tanjiro will become a demon - it took Kokushibo 3 days to become a demon. I don't know if he'll be able to metabolize Muzan's blood that quickly. Though, who knows what DotFG breathing can do.
I liked what someone said earlier: that perhaps the concentration of Muzan's cells in Tanjiro will trigger a flashback to the time he was almost slain by Yoriichi. It's well established that those with high blood concentration can see Muzan's memories. In this case, Tanjiro will probably be able to learn the 13th form of DotFG. I find it highly unlikely that Tanjiro will remain human for this fight, though. We have nothing that would be able to instantly change him back. It appears the medicine requires a struggle.

In any case, we still have 2 pillars on the way, as well as 3 of the next gen + Murata. I don't think Zenitsu can use his legs, which is a huge handicap for him. Even if Tanjiro actually died, they should still be able to hold him for an hour, especially when Kanroji and Iguro get their marks & the see through world.

@Yautja mad to who? You? Hahaha, im.just laughin at u, u know...
Lets see, you complain about the same thing since last time i see u in tensei and now this
The good thing here is no one seem kinda baited to your complain
(me quoting you just to show how weird you than the other here)

And okay, kinda not wanna continue this pointless debate
See you in next manga (i bet u will complain as always) lol

Double-page supporter
@Lazk
Mad enough to remember and bitch about it. Mad enough to pretend you're laughing when in reality you're irritated enough to bitch about it. I unfortunately do not remember you.

Oh, so you remember me, of the 200 other people bitching about another equally shit translation. Maybe you have a crush or some other insecurity you're pushing onto me?

Yea, because everyone else thinks this is a worse translation than usual.

Debate? Don't flatter yourself.

@miyako19 I meant ancestor less in a family sense and more as predecessor/progenitor, as he is the first breath of the sun user since Yoriichi. Plus Nezuko was able to free herself from Muzan´s control. Thinking that Tanjirou will die because he can´t "handle" the blood seems foolish on Muzan´s side.

Oh no, Tanjirou is truly dead with no hope of resurrection. This is the end for him, any come back is impossible.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOO NOT TANJIRO ALKDDSLKJSD i mean he'll be okay right??? THERE'S A PRECEDENT HE CAN PROBABLY SURVIVE dfjajdfsljkdf can nezuko show up and save her nii-chan I FEEL LIKE SHE SHOULD BE THERE THO I KNOW WHY THEY KEPT HER AWAY uuuugh

thank you for the update~! even tho i wanna die now alkdsfaljksd

Users who are viewing this thread