He will probably just go demon. They already have a cure for it, so its NBD as long as Tanjiro can avoid going full demon. I just praying that we won't get a downer ending where demon Tanjiro manages to keep Muzan outside in the sunlight and then both of them die from it, then Nezuko turns human just in time to find out her bro is dead.

so if tan go demon , assuming nezuko is returned being human , will the mc turned into nezuko pov ?

His ancestor´s brother became the strongest demon (aside from Muzan)
Great plan mate. Why not give him a nuke for good measure

hmmmm
I wonder if Nezuko's gonna show up in time to purify Tanjiro with her fire and up the tension of the fight with Muzan being even closer to achieving immortality....

and if Muzan's actually gonna become immune to the sun and thus keep the series going....

H M M M M

Dex-chan lover
This editing makes the manga so painful to read.

@DeanWinchester Who is his ancestor's brother? Tanjiro's ancestor is Sumiyoshi, not Yoriichi. Tanjiro isn't related to Upper Moon 1 and the first sun breath user, Tokito is.

Group Leader
@miyako19
Don't forget that these very poor quality scans are done so that we readers can read the new chapter as fast as possible. They're meant to be replaced as soon as the real groups release it. I'm personally grateful that I get to read the manga so quickly at all. Plus I always go back to look at the higher quality ones in case there were mistaken translations.

Oh no, Tanjiro. I hope he's not dead! (sarcastic. He's gonna go through an anime power up sequence, and i hope it'll be AWESOME)

Fed-Kun's army
@angerybord Hopefully no, she must not put a single foot in there. Instead I hope he uses the sun breath to purify Muzan's blood within him, and in turn manage to see through Muzan's Cells the moment Muzan was almost defeated by a Sun breath user, and manages to discover the technique she is missing, in order to fully revive the style.

What if Tanjiro actually is dead, and Nezuko will be the one to kill Muzan. That will be the first time it happen on a shounen manga

@ceena Did you read what I said? I said it takes "writing skills" to do that, which means if the author wants to do something new like killing the MC now, they will need to really go above and beyond to justify that. Killing off a character doesn't mean the story is edgy if the killing and the aftermath is done right, and I think the author can pull that off, seeing as the story so far is fairly impressive. But if you prefer the usual cookie-cutter "friendship wins all" shounen story then well you do you.

Users who are viewing this thread