@twit6597 I tried MTL this, and what I get is the creepy guy that approaches Nao have some kind of job which introduces models that have no talent with important people. He knows some sht Nao did back in US and kinda blackmailed her to lure Kirishima out to someplace and also bring Yoshino along.

Nao and Yoshino exchange info. Nao find out that Yoshino is a grandchild of a Yakuza and is blackmailed by the guy with her, the guy asks Nao to take Yoshino and Kirishima to a place, he doesn't care how she does it. The guy tells her that he knows everything Nao does with mens, also says that Kirishima tells him all that (that she fucks with Kiri)

Bro the begginning of their conversation is so confusing bleeee
I don't get how they are all playing each other. Nao thought she knew how to play men, but since Kirishima told her ex that they slept together he must want something with it. How would the ex know Kirishima has a plan if he wants to fuck him over? Why did he say Kirishima sold her out? Things aren't marching up very well.

That conversation was confusing af man fuck me

@blueoddog I feel like the guy is probably lying about Kirishima telling him. I get the sense that he just said it to make Nao feel betrayed so that she’s more enticed to do his bidding. What do you think?

@bluehighlighter
WOW it actually makes a lot of sense. By doing that he would make sure Nao would betray Kirishima, but I'm still not sure if much of the sense was simply lost in translation, or we are just reading too much into it. See, the last phrase is ''The hands of a cunning man get closer to Yoshino'', kirishima or the ex? if is kirishima, is all going according to his plan, if is the ex, he doesn't expect that Kirishima is ahead of him, because, in all possible outcomes we might imagine, Kirishima planned this.

Sometimes this author simply writes some confusing shit that amounts to nothing idk whatever we'll see.

@Bluehighlighter That makes sense, but considering Kirishima was already looking up Nao before he and Yoshino came to Osaka....I feel it might be more likely he already planned all of this, and sold her out so Nao would be forced to do this and he'd be able to lure out whoever wants to hurt or do whatever to him and Yoshino? Idk.

@blueoddog @rosana777 Yeah, you guys definitely have a point. In perspective of how much Kirishima is going out of his way to make things happen with Nao, it does seem like he’s planning something. On top of that, Kirishima isn’t the type to just share his business with anybody, so it’s either he told him purposefully or he found out through some other means (probably still according to Kirishimas plans). Haha this is so interesting, I can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

Kirishima is planning something big, a big clean up of rivals maybe.
Let's remember, the Somei Grandad did ask him to take care of Yoshino, my guess is, this is one lure bait plan kirishima is doing, and that's why he got close to Nao again, to use her in his plan, to lure the insects he's going to crush.
I'm excited to see the rest hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread