Group Leader
That tiddy eyemask tho hahah and the way he wakes him up

Thank you soo so much for translating this gem!

Fed-Kun's army
he should have pretended to still be asleep so we could see that threat carried out 😂

Contributor
I love... everyone in this manga... this chapter is sweet. Need more. I hope this turns into a long running series

This was a nice chapter, but... anyone has any guesses on Seven's backstory? I'm kind of lost with the details we know so far... I feel like if this wasn't a yaoi manga I'd be more suspicious of him, like "what if he's just leading Akamatsu on?" But seems like it's not the case here, their relationship is too wholesome, and the pacing is just right. It's been such a comfy read I don't know if I'm ready for the serious stuff just yet

I thought the series ended but then they released another chapter and THEYVKISSES DAHAHB IM SO HAPPY FOR THEN

Dex-chan lover
wonder when we'll get a backstory....he mentioned a sketchy business before..

Fed-Kun's army
@nonke
idk I've been trying to guess it too. the exotic animal stuff keeps throwing me off though, I don't get why that would be such a big dark secret. maybe they're actually working for yakuza and have underground connections to *also* ship animals in secretly...?

I'm kind of surprised he didn't connect the dots when a guy was introduced to him as "eight-kun" in this chapter. doesn't he find it odd he's met a "Seven" and now an "Eight" (who looks kind of similar)?

Contributor
@tailor31415 Akamatsu is a sweetie, but I don't think he's the brightest bulb in the box. It'll probably be a grand revelation to him when he finds out Seven and Eight are (almost definitely) related.

The casual shoulder pat before he leaves kills me. Very sweet, thanks for translating!

"I'M SUPER FUCKING LONELY!" Man I wish more MCs were as straightforward as Akamatsu.... and Seven's reactions are priceless as always 😌

Users who are viewing this thread