Dex-chan lover
Woah, the translation is even worse than before, and i see no signs of it improving in the future. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@Bloddrake I mean, yeah, but the chapters are short enough that I'm fine with skimming the new chapters, and then going back to actually read it when/if it gets picked up by a better group/this group improves.

Group Leader
If anyone wants to help us correct the spelling errors please send me a message, thank you very much, the series has 200 chapters, we will be updating very fast @CaTastrophy427

Dex-chan lover
Ugghhh... I'd love to say I'd do so, but I'm already behind on the writing and editing that I ought to be doing. I don't have the time to be an editor/proofreader for someone else's work.

Dex-chan lover
Okay then... here goes an hour or so of work, for only this small set of changes in return. Interpreting and reconstructing the author's intentions using context is difficult work. These are not spelling errors, instead, they are grammatical errors, by the way.

First page (well, it's the third page by MangaDex's count): "Not even to us the elderly are provided to us 500 pills" should be along the lines of "Not even we, the elders, are provided with 500 pills"

Sixth page (by MD's count): "He already turned a garbage" should either be something like "He's already trash" or "He already turned 10 pills into garbage" while the next panel's text should be along the lines of "Do not waste these resources as you will end up devastated". It's a small change, but it's that makes the readers not have to stop and think about what the line was trying to convey.

And the last panel of the last page... I'm not sure what that should have been, but if I had to hazard a guess, it'd be something along the lines of "Finally, I have succeeded" or "I have finally reached success". However, those lines would make more sense if we were to know what it was he was attempting to do, or if we'd learn that information soon after. However, it's still better than the jumble of words in different tenses, without any proper verb or predicate, that we currently have in that panel.

"I have finally (present perfect, does not have a verb) held (past participle, which cannot function as a verb on its own) successful (an adjective that requires something to modify to come after it, unless it is part of a question like "was the experiment successful?", also not a verb)" does not have a verb or any form of predicate.

"Held" might have been intended to be "reached", in which case that would be a verb that must be followed by a noun like "Success". "Succeeded" barely functions on its own, but it does work well in this case. Either way, it's the best that I can give you, with only the information that I have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread