Group Leader
dud i know its winter now but i have the heat on and i still couldnt stop shivering while reading this chapter....

I expect megido to be a giant beam of light instead of small one like this.
after all it have more grotesque portrayal with dozens died from each shot, also severed limb and half gone head effect in the WN.

Would someone be a dear and please tell me what chapter of either the LN or WN is this?
I can't wait already.

Megido is actually a the name of a place mentioned in the bible. It was a nice move from Rimuru thou

Fed-Kun's army
@Seikirin
Another type on page 34. In the bottom panel, "All tha's left now" should be "All that's left now."

On page 35, in the left panel, "sear hrough your" should be "sear through your."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and finally rimuru is starting to clean the world of evil

Fed-Kun's army
@Fuew12 That's from the web novel. In the light novel (and here in the manga adaptation), while the army was marching, it still needed rest along the way. You can't have an army march for weeks without rest. What you saw here was just the current temporary camp. Had Rimuru not showed up the camp would have been dismantled and then the army would've continued to march toward Tempest.

Users who are viewing this thread