Group Leader
I must have read the WN not the LN, because I seem to remember there being demons summoned by now, and don't remember the other otherworlders that the various lieutenants fought in this.

Given the sheer scale of their numbers and how many he has to kill to meet the requirement, I expected a much more widespread attack that involved more than just the 20 or so people it showed.
Then again, attack isn't over, because cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
@kite722 just wait. MC will show us exactly how much Demon Lord bada$$ery he is capible of even before his evolution in the next couple of chapters.

This is not the WHOLE MASSACRE. The is just the begin. Razen said the he was going to meet the king of Farmus, the king is marching alongside the 20.000 soldiers in one of the main roads that lead to Tempest. This 'start of Megiddo' is Manga Original, cuz in the WN and LN he goes directly to the main force of the army and do what he did here.

Also some of you guys should stop complaining about how the manga doesn't follow the Web Novel because it really does not. It follows the Light Novel. Shogo, Kirara and Kyoya didn't even exist in the WN, nor Charydis.

tl;dr: The Web Novel sucks(and it's not canon) and you should read the Light Novel

Opportunity missed in not combining the two page spread into one page.
ad1maw.png

@Hilbert
tf you talking about? The web novel is the original work. If anything, the manga and light novel would be non canon considering the Web Novel CAME from the actual author himself, alone, then comes the light novel and manga adaptations.

not quite how the ability was described in the novel but this certainly feels much more like something done using great sage

Dex-chan lover
The evolution of his water cutter skill is most impressive.

Oh. Oh. The terrified reaction of the bunny girl in that one spin-off to being summoned by Rimiru suddenly makes a lot of sense.

Users who are viewing this thread