Dex-chan lover
Every meek anime imouto : "I love my brother, I want to marry her <3"
Nezuko : "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY BROTHER !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Don't worry. Nezuko won't die like all your favorite characters. Rip Shinobu lol.

Bruh. Why do people do this. Why not just let one team work on it? Why release it again like a fucking troll? Same thing with the Demon School manga that gets random uploads. Why do this? What’s the point? If you want to upload to your site go ahead, but it doesn’t need to be released twice on mangadex. It should at least be filtered out from updates since it’s just a slightly different translation from what’s already been released.

I just want to see Tan goes demon , wild , then nezuko cures him . Then he will be the first demon who can use DotFG/BotS and on the side of Demon Slayer .

And tbh i want to see how Kanao will react ... if that happens .

I'm getting this ominous foreboding that either Nezuko or Tanjiro is probably going to die in this final battle. And the way the mangaka doesn't pull his punches when portraying death doesn't help appease my fears..

Aggregator gang
This is the link to the meme chapter:
https://imgur.com/a/p0OuJ4U

Dex-chan lover
Considering Nezuko can burn demon poison, I wonder if it's the same with Muzan blood.

Also, Murata you're doing great 😭

Users who are viewing this thread