@Azure2290 whut..? Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi aren't blood-related. Kamado family is just a mere coal burner family who's being helped by Yoriichi. Why are you suddenly talking about dad or strong?

Even Yoriichi is far stronger than his father.

Fed-Kun's army
these flashbacks are always better than the main story

Aggregator gang
Yooo that was nasty with Muzan abd the brains and hearts. Just ew.

Tanjirou gets a glimpse of the final form, maybe thats all he needs to figure it out?? Seems like the flashback ends here. Too bad we didnt get to see how the brother got turned into a demon (was it Muzan too??? Like at the same time? Did he do it before he meet the younger brother?) Or maybe I'm misremembering.

I can feel Tamayo's frustration. He had it yet he ruined it because he wanted to ask his random question at the worst possible timing. You don't reason with monstruosities that kill people in mass, you cut them down and call it a day. Guess he saw the inmediate consecuences anyways so It all works out

@gamria Those things still make him pretty special though...

I don’t think the flashback’s ended yet and I’m very worried that Muzan might just using his splitting technique to run away again. This fight has lasted long enough can it just end already.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Man, i fell sad for Yoriichi, he needed tha hug :/

god dam some1 get thrown into that fiction by zelrich or truck-kun and give him a hug.

Dex-chan lover
imagine almost killing the demon master but then you got scolded by the people you helped to improve and then they kicked you out
what's with the Hunters back then lol

What's the point? he almost kills me the biggest demon in one hit, he teach hunters extremely powerful techniques and they still want him to commit suicide for failing to accomplish his "mission"? Someone with such power was going to be more than essential to the hunters, not only against Muzan but other demons that would appear.

Fed-Kun's army
people would absolutely react the way those hunters did. They probably look at him like an "other" just as mystical and powerful as muzan. Like blaming superman for not saving more lives. Bastards

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus the author actually got me to care about this Mary Sue boy, Holy hell what mastery.

Dex-chan lover
@Reddagh Read gamria's comment and you will understand. This is Sengoku period. Samurai who committed a failure is expected to commit Seppuku. And his brother became a demon. Family would be punished for the sin of a family member. One example is the story of "47 ronin". They went against the Shogun's order to kill their Lord's enemy and they had to commit Seppuku while their family, parents, wives, children were all executed.

Users who are viewing this thread