Double-page supporter
@Xxjuggernaut
Because Kazzy said "this would've been a whole lot worse if he didn't stepped up".
This chapter mostly confirmed that Kuroki doesn't intend to step up at all.

Double-page supporter
"this technique is why he's called the Superman"

I thought he made that up entirely on the spot

Dex-chan lover
the real ultimate technique
latest

IF it was Raian who beat Kokuro, then Kokuro would be dead by now, so i think is probably Mikazuchi Rei or Saw Paing or even Hatsumi Sen

Double-page supporter
@Adam_Bomb
It's cute that Koga, who only very recently became an official KA fighter with zero official matches, is important enough that he gets live updates on whats happening in the association.
Or he's just a relay between Kaede and Kazuo.

Dex-chan lover
is this the 1st match in kengan ashura and omega that ends very friendly and with almost no blood ?

i guess lihito doesnt want to slice off robinson 's d!ck because he wants to marry his sister later , lol .

I'm betting it's Hatsumi Sen, he was supposed to be in China but is now here. Saw Paing is my second guess.

Dex-chan lover
Mikazuchi Rei is more likely, I do want to know if it is someone who is affiliated. But that is my opinion

Dex-chan lover
I'm just happy my boy Rihito got released from his permanent jobber status.

I doubt it's any of kazuo's candidates. he would be happy to hire them on the spot without the need for them to sneak into a screening match under a false name. it's someone who has to prove themselves.

I also think kokuro's line about being "on par with the legends" would merit running into one. my bet's on raian. the gentle knockout is his way of saying he'll play by the rules. I doubt he will though

Users who are viewing this thread