Dex-chan lover
Roger's crew : "Let's go get them!!"
Whitebeard's crew : "Let's go get their loot!!"

3 days later...they become drinking buddies and exchanging treasure... šŸ¤£

These pirates were really something. They simply fight for play and formalities, but at the end of the day, they were singing, dancing, and drinking together like old buddies reunite after a long journeys.

That title suggest me to stop waiting for the Wano arc to finish before reading and start read it now. Damn those juicy flashbacks

To the people who translated this One Piece chapter are you going to translate all the WSJ series that Jaimini's box drop or just maybe My hero Academia, Dr.Stone and Black Clover? It's cool if you don't want to translate those 3 series. Anyway thanks for at least translating this week chapter of One Piece

Blackbeard doesn't sleep at night, because he is multiple people. One half (or third) sleeps while the other is awake. They take turns sleeping while the other is in control of the body.

Dex-chan lover
That haki clash spread was insane. Manga plus would have ruined it. Hail Hydra. Support Mangadex instead of Viz.

holy mother.... Roger and Whitebeard clashed without their sword actually touch... that could means Garp had nigh-invulnerable body to clash with Roger, since he never had any sable weapon.... and the two Yonkous clash (Shanks vs, Whitebeard and Big Mom vs. Kaido) pale to this.

Double-page supporter
@MangaField Yeah, Toriko was good at making the series feel more grounded to the main idea here and there, but the over all power creep got kinda ridiculous towards the end, for me. Turned my hype for the manga down a little with how ridiculous the fights became.

I hope anon will continue to Translate this. We have suffered some casualties such as Black Clover, My Hero Academia, We Never Learn, Haikyuu, Dr.Stone and its spin off. Someone needs to keep this one alive at least.

Users who are viewing this thread