Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Stefan so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the credits page I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of him online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Stefan. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Stefan's tight boypussy. I want him to have my mutant internet babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the incognito window. I'd dressed my monitor in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my internet cookies. I might not ever get to see Stefan again.

I just love how people are defending and agreeing with Stefan. I mean, who the hell cares anyway about the credit page? At least be thankful they're translating this gem of a manga instead of nitpicking like a little bitch that you are.

Dex-chan lover
The peeps at Sexy Akiba Detectives, I don't even know the shows you talk about but I enjoy your rants about it. Makes it feel like a fun page rather than a obligatory text page
Keep up the great work, appreciate the translation of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
LOL, someone's salty. XD I am curious what those shows you were talking about are. Post the source next time so we can look it up ourselves :)

Aw, I think it's fine to put stuff like that on the last page. I much prefer it to scanlators who put comments throughout the whole chapter, I can't stand that shit lmao. But the last page is free realestate, write an entire essay there for all I care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
i think Stefan has a point but expressed himself too violently.

maybe you should take some notes instead of just discarding it as "hate mail"?

maybe the fact that they read each and every credit page, despite the fact that they ended up hating each and every one of them, and then personally emailed you about them says something about the value this series and your team holds for him?

i'm just throwing in my two cents here.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell who is sarcastically or genuinely agreeing with stefan and that worries me. Kiwifarms has a word for people like him.

Users who are viewing this thread