Hayami being alive, not tortured in various terrible ways and in any position of power is such shit of a plot development that not even the reveal of Meguro Junior can save it. I can buy Katahara sparing Scarmug once or twice, because he loves asserting dominance over his unwilling sub, but the whole shady illegal business organisation forgiving him for trying to screw them over and, when it failed, blow them all, their employees, numerous political leaders, and bunny girls up? Please.

Double-page supporter
Cloning is a recurring theme now folks! I await the next victim

Thanks for the update Hokuto no Gun!

Ah crap, so Toyo is really connected to those doppelgangers from earlier. Do you all remember when that fight happened which Ourgatory's leader visited? And he said that the real fighter used a different style, so this one is a fake.

Also, I think if Ryuki will see this guy, his 'insect' detector will kick in. Those people are not human, as he said, because they mimic others for reasons

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me there's a secret cloning facility somewhere...

Aggregator gang
The original Meguro was 33 years old and Hayami found him when he was 13, that still leaves 20 years to have a kid and let's face it, the original was crazy enough he could have gotten the kid even in highly disturbing and illegal ways...even before he was found by Hayami.

But i am going with him becoming a father after he was 13, and Hayami adopting the kid and raising him to be a fighter(hence the muscles) in order to possibly get a saner version of Meguro in the future.

Let's face it, makes more sense than a clone and would explain why Masaki is calling Hayami his "dad", besides, considering how he didn't even hurt his foe in his first Kengan match and doesn't seem unhappy about it while being seemingly much saner, i am betting that Masaki isn't much like his biological dad.

But yeah, i am going with him not being a clone, but Meguro's kid instead and Hayami just taking advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread