that color pages little bit gave me hope for animu adaption but i just realized thats no way gonna happen

Double-page supporter
"If you are trying to go out with a bang, at least make the bang big or something."
-Eonlars

Double-page supporter
Kind of a shame you're staying off here, since 98% of your stuff seems fine enough.

In any case, thanks for the scans and perhaps see you wherever else you end up posting your stuff. Props for keeping your work seemingly consistent and proper. Translations and cleanup and whatnot.

Damn bruh see left him could tell she didn't really have feelings for him. Hes better off ending up with the new chick.

so she just left? will they meet again before or after he read the book?
also @Rapeman, what are this and Himenospia frequency of release? bi-weely and monthly?

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck, maybe she gonna found him midway outta town.Maybe some love triangle shit gonna fix them both a bit. New girl not gonna get her bear.

@Freestyle I'm not speaking on that I'm just saying even tho they acted like they were in love I was sure she didn't really love him. I think she still loves her husband and reason she wants to commit suicide is tied to him.

Group Leader
Thanks Boringman
You can just upload here and delete right after aggregators have snatched it (before the residents here manage to get offended over your memes) if your goal is to spread this shitty manga to as many ppl as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread