Isn't this the exact same release again? And here i hoped for a better translation...

Dex-chan lover
She's one of Walter Park staff, all the characters meet unique individuals working for the park during their visit. They're demons who prefer having fun and are faithful to their 'desires' above all else.

She shows up again later in chapter 86 and is revealed to be
part of the "primordial demon" conspiracy that attacked the park.

err if this is a wicked house scanlation why is it listed as no group? kinda deceptive imo

Dex-chan lover
WH trying to circumvent the block group feature again, lmao
I can't believe I unblocked SSSSS so I can read their version when org comes back

Aggregator gang
after 2 weeks without an update...well at least it´s better than nothing.I wish a group that could translate chapters more often would pick up iruma-kun.

I wish every manga had a kind onee-san. Even if it didn't make sense for there to be one in it.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this the exact same chapter that SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS put out a few months ago when they were spoiler blasting future chapters? It's right there below this one still. It's just a duplicate.

Group Leader
@Rupopo Some people have blocked SSSS from their upload feeds due to their douchebaggery, so they wouldn't know if the chapter was posted already. This upload is fine.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't complain about scans (except SSSSS because they're a troll), but this ... this is just lazy. Leaving all the Vietnamese in is just bad. Either use the Japanese raws, or translate the Vietnamese into English. And the TL note at the end? Do not be faithful to the Vietnamese translation, you're supposed to be faithful to the Japanese. This is why translations of translations are almost always bad.

Add to that the fact that we cannot view chapters uploaded before 4th January!! (org->cc) or is it just me???

This is literally Google translate. We should be able to block specific chapters or hide them.

ok now that i've actually read the thing its somehow even worse than usual wicked house stuff wtf
lol cant even read the ssss scan atm i've been owned

Users who are viewing this thread