Dex-chan lover
@naughtykitty you should read it again, she appears in the background (look closely! page 7, 8 and 11).
So it's a lot more official, even if the author is just fooling around, adding the yuri fan really intensifies this ship.......... And you all can't complain considering that Yamai will leave Komi san alone if this works!

Anyway I'm very happy because I remember noticing Yamai in the band last time but I having a full chapter about it was just wishful thinking (I still hate what she did to Tadano but if we can change her into something wholesome to read, that's better)...and lol at the end it was Perro Rabioso kek

Double-page supporter
Glad the author did justice to these two girls who usually just a Komi & Tadano companion.

I thought they're just going to showed up for atleast one or two panel in this arc (because you know, different class problem and all). And just when I thought that there's going to be no development between their friendship while being away from our protagonist, the author pull a fucking wholesome YU-GI-OH trap card on us and not just give us a few page worth of fanservice, but the WHOLE FUCKIN' MINI ARC OF IT.

So Thank you Mr. Author-san, very cool.

P.S. this chapter makes me think that Yamai is actually just a normal girl after all (not when she's thinking about or around Komi-san anyway).

Fed-Kun's army
Oda-sensei

Can we have ONE damn Nakanaka chapter without Yamai in it. PLEASE.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao is that a Whiplash reference

Also yesssss why are there so many best girls in this manga 😭

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Psycho Lesbian actually seems like a decent character in this chapter.
I swear that when authors focus on wholesome friendships the characters come out for the better.
Komi's relationships with Onemine and co made her a much more rounded character back during the last school outing, because she was interacting on equal grounds with other people. Honestly the reason I like Tadano so much is because all of his interactions bar psycho lesbian are generally even footed and wholesome.

@RanielFlores
Tadano Hitohito is actually a joke name. Tadano in japanese means, just a plain. Hitohito means person. So yeah, it means average guy.
All the names in the manga are simplified descriptions of the characters.
Osa Najimi literally means childhood friend. That's why he/she is EVERYONE's childhood friend.

The authors Tomohito means friendly person, which is a decent name to have. Maybe his name inspired him to name his characters after their personality. Who knows.

Dex-chan lover
And there's people right now in this planet that dislike these one-shots!
Can you believe?!

Dex-chan lover
Chiarai got one good frame, huh
And yo-yo girl behind stage in her mask, niiiice.
Lily as always somewhere near...

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is some classic pre room change Komi

How long has it been?

Aggregator gang
then Roselia and Popipa came to watch their performance, Yukina... ah nvm

I like the "Go back to your habitat" part. Lol

It's nice to see that eventhough they have their own group of friends, these two are like the only bestfriend of each other.

These te te moments are very wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread