thank you for your work on this series up until now! it's one of the best bl i've encountered in a long while, both art and story-wise, so I'll be doubly sad to see it go.

Fed-Kun's army
The news broke my heart a little :'(
However, thanks so much for put this manga in my way, I'm happy to have found it, even if now has become in an inconclusive story (unless... 😶... ).

I'm sorry for the scalator team as it seems they put a lot of care in each page! 😖 Know it: your work was much appreciated!

Aw, this is bittersweet. Thank you so much for uploading and working hard on these chapters! Really fell in love with them, I hope this series gets licensed soon

Contributor
Oh yeah, that's something I'd like to say too! I was so disappointed to hear it was being dropped, I didn't even think that this would be my last chance to thank the scanlation team.
You guys were amazing. The quality of the work you put out floored me from the first chapter and just kept impressing with each one since.
As an aspiring translator I especially admire the translation work on this manga. It was absolutely amazing. It read so naturally and felt so real. I really, really want to be able to translate like that someday.
Several people also noted already the quality of the redrawing, but that was top-notch too. Really, everything this group did was stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us, and I'm so sorry it had to be cut short!

Ahhhhhh this sucks! But I understand why you're doing it. Thank you for giving us a heads up and a chance to say thank you for your hard work on the series; you all did an amazing job and I'm glad I got chance to read as much as I did. I'll keep an eye out for an official English tl, and for any works you guys do going forward!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for your hard work in translating this gem of a series! The quality of your translation and typesetting job is absolutely amazing and I'll keep an eye out for your future projects ^^

Thank you so much, translators, for bringing my attention to this series and doing an amazing job translating it... is there any news of a license in English? I would love for that to happen as a result of its popularity.

Thank you, if it's not because of you i wouldn't know that this series exists 💞

Users who are viewing this thread