Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey

I heard what happens at the end of the anime
and I think the ending was released to the animators ahead of the manga finishing - I suspect that we're going to see a Uraka x Nariuki in a relationship 5yrs forward in the last chapter, with the rest of the 'harem' getting involved with their respective careers.

Contributor
Even if Team Sensei doesn't win in the end. She won in the most important part,Our hearts in the H work section.

Fed-Kun's army
thank fck for finally outright denying a sensei ending... sensei has some of the most annoying and delusional fans ever, self-inserting to the extreme to want her to win only cause they like her personality and looks, like holy hell -_-

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, Sensei (and sister) and Senpai never stood a chance. There are usually these "decoy" girls in harems just for the sake of pandering to the fans, but you can tell from the start that the author never got it in their mind that they'll ever win.

My money is on these girls, in order:
[ol][li]Onodera IN SPACE has too many good moments so she's a top contender. Second to appear and I don't count the mascot as a real kiss.[/li]
[li]Big Tiddy Gamer Udon grill, nuff said, and she's also the first girl to appear and first kiss. Even with her... assets, I have an inkling she's also the second for the author.[/li]
[li]I wish Tanned Childhood Friend would win for once, but sadly, it's on her for not confessing this long if she loses.
Implied that she won in the anime, frustratingly, but Imma pretend I didn't see that.
[/li][/ol]
Imouto? Just disgusting. 😵

Dex-chan lover
Are we really going for the harem ending?

Not against it but...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, even Sensei. While she wasn't one of the choices, she's the 2nd best after Fumino

Users who are viewing this thread