Dex-chan lover
So keeping up with the tragic stuff happening, I assume the following is possible

Nezuko arrives just before the sunlight begins peering over the horizon and Tanjirou is close to defeating Muzan, however things take yet another turn for the worst when Muzan gets a taste of Nezuko's blood and becomes immune to the sun. Then Muzan pretty much wins.

Dex-chan lover
Shifting organs, tentacles, 5 foot reach. If this was Pathfinder, then Tozen would be a sorcerer with the aberrant bloodline feat.

That difference in translation, though, geez. So much better! And the dialog makes a lot more sense as well, so big THANK YOU guys for the translation!

Double-page supporter
How tan Tanjirou look cooler and cooler each time he appears?
I think after the sun rises Nezuko will come and will do something to save everyone (except for severed members), like a sacrify or something cool.

Fed-Kun's army
Go Tanjiro! And that can't be the end for all of them. Muichirou was the youngest and he fought with one arm. So I imagine they all will hop back in at some point.

Although, this is looking more and more like an ending where everyone dies and it's breaking my heart....

@heronbpv
I really don't see that. This chapter's translation was almost exactly the same, to the point that I can't even make a preference.

Dex-chan lover
Man there’s no way gotouge really just killed the pillars off like that, this has to be a fakeout

Users who are viewing this thread