I just so the comments I dont understand why people are so salty others telling is rushed like is not from the show that need more than 10 years of being ongoing or others complein everyone is going to die like i wanna enjoyed it

those salty ones are as toxic as the Wuhan virus. hate it then dont read it. stop whining when you contribute nth.

Double-page supporter
"Inosuke and co not losing limbs is forced" no, not forced. Predictable, expected. They are part of the new generation/main character group so they are bond to get lucky by default. Even Sanemi's little brother got lucky (to a certain extent).

Also this makes me wonder: Does that mean Tanjiro is like a kinda demon now?? I mean he looks pretty infected and we all know if you survive getting demon blood pumped into you, you become one sooo

And ngl I get ppl being upset that suddenly everyone got shoved to the side to elevate Tanjiro like that but also this is a shounen jump manga so, again, no surprises there.

please give it a good ending, or arc ending. don't extend story too looooooong

Dex-chan lover
People complaining that a manga is ending after 191 chapters

well, mangaka has said the ending won't be happy
this doesn't feel rushed at all

I'm glad Muzan finally got rid of them all, that fight was extremely boring. It was about to get extra dumb with everyone suddenly getting a new powerup once again. Wow whatdya know, I can see through him too just by trying a little.

Users who are viewing this thread