Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Worm will eventually ditch cloning and go straight for robotics. Metal is stronger than flesh and bones and by uploading strong fighters' memories the robots would be able to move just like humans. Then the only problem left would be getting good enough batteries so that the robofighter doesn't run out of electricity right away.

author : hm.... let's have training arc for koga, so he can jobs against a better opponent

Dex-chan lover
My best guess is that they are trying to make something like Midnighter, an enhanced human with a combat computer that ensures victory.
And knowing that Sandrovich loves references it's a big probability.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod Hopefully the extent of the robotics stays mostly around that and technique transference. I don't think fighters with actual robotic limbs will be good for this manga or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I swear Koga is the Genos of Kengan Omega. He's high rank but literally gets his ass kicked every time. Always needs a new upgrade.

So THAT's how the Street Fighter vs. Kengan Asura is gonna become a thing huh?
They are pretty much creating Seth from SFIV.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
what are you on about? Koga isn't high rank in this series and last I checked Genos has won several fights before.
"Literally gets his ass kicked every time" my ass

Dex-chan lover
@Garnt69
The Kure have been engaging in eugenics for generations to make sure the best physiques are born into their clan, and I’m pretty sure Wu’s clan do the same thing. Worm also seems to be into the same “creating the perfect warrior” plot, but since not all of them have the same black sclera eyes as Wu, the Wu Clan or whatever may just be one component of the entire Worm organization.

@Tersione
Prepare your heart for it just in case, wew. Though, honestly, Togo’s stuff is the most advance we’ve seen, and Worm was outsourcing their brain-related research, so cybernetic limbs are probably too “advanced” at this point. At least with regard to cloning, we already have real life examples showing that this is achievable. If they could already create cybernetic limbs that could surpass the performance of all these super humans in this story, Worm would just skip straight there instead of dabbling in all this Tiger’s Vessel nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
$50 Koga gets his ass kicked
$20 Gaoh + others comes after he gets his ass kicked but Xia Ji runs away

Users who are viewing this thread