Didn't this comic originally have an octopus slime thing instead of a cat?
I think I have seen like 3 iterations of this and idk which one is which.

Dex-chan lover
@hotorb123 I think that was Crawling City, but I don't really follow these comics so I'm not sure. Might be in the same universe or something

The detail on that mugger was pretty cool to look at, and those balloon monsters remind me of that one Junji Ito manga about the human-headed balloons that hung whoever looked like them.

Oh dank. Ever since you got booted off animemes and I got banned off funnyjunk I haven't really kept up. Glad to see you're still at it even if I am a, ah, "merry weather" fan.

Aggregator gang
@hotorb123
like Terisone said, that was Crawling City, which in turn the original run of Crawling Dreams was loosely based off of, and now it's all starting over again, but supposedly with a more connected overall storyline...honestly, I kinda just wanna see Crawling City come back, that one was a lot funnier in my opinion. not that CD's old version was bad, but it tried to feel more "serious", less random tentacles and dark/dirty jokes, more humanity's lingering dregs suffering and eldritch gods living among them feeding off it all...but lacking a clear overall plot that a more serious story ought to have

Users who are viewing this thread